By now you have probably heard of or seen these things and thought “what the heck is that thing for?” Honestly, I don’t know either but the kids seem to be down with it. My kids have one and they just figure it out. They climb on it, spin around on it, wear it like a hat. It really doesn’t have an intended purpose other than to prod a kid’s imagination. And its tough so it can take even the harshest imagination. Play on! (or should I say Bilibo on?)
- Arouses curiosity, stimulates senses, engages imagination, encourages creativity
- Open ended play: at home, at the park, at the beach, in the water, in the snow
- Acclaimed By Childhood Learning Specialists
- Recipient Of Numerous Design Awards
- 16 inches x 16 inches x 11 inches
- Made of High-density Polyethylene
- No weight limit
- Ages 2 to 7 years
What is it for?
Whatever kids come up with, really
Who is it for?
Kids, 2 to 4 years old