Glow-In-The-Dark Hover Shot
You may remember taking your mom’s hair dryer and a ping pond ball and watching it magically hover. I know I did. So its basically the same principle except there’s 5 hovering balls and you get to shoot them out of the air with a foam dart gun. If that wasn’t enough you can choose from two different sizes of hovering balls to make the shot more difficult. And if THAT wasn’t enough the you can add glow-in-the-dark stickers to the foam balls! You can never start kids too early for zombie eradication training (or eye hand coordination training).
- Encourages visual-spatial skills, hand-eye coordination, concentration
- Features glow-in-the-dark stickers to attach to foam spheres for testing your aim in the dark
- 2 sizes of foam spheres for varying levels of difficulty
- Includes target air base, air-powered blaster, 6 soft foam darts, 12 soft styrofoam balls, glow-in-the-dark sticker sheet
- Requires 4 C batteries – Not included
- Lifetime guarantee!
What is it for?
Shootin’ down hovering balls
Who is it for?
Kids, 6-10 years