Jon Snow’s Longclaw Sword (Game of Thrones)
This sword was modeled verbatim from the actual prop sword used by Jon Snow on Game of Thrones. Nearly 4 feet in length and weighing in at 8 pounds this baby is not made of tin foil. It sits neatly on a handsome plaque that is best wall mounted (preferably near the T.V.). This sword is almost as dark and brooding as Jon himself!
- Dimensions: 45″ overall, 35″ blade
- Weight: ~8 lbs.
- Stainless steel blade, leather hilt
- Comes with a display plaque decorated with the Night’s Watch Oath
- Comes with number & certificate of authenticity (Officially licensed from HBO)
- Not full-tang or sharpened
What is it used for?
Primarily display and securing your place as the “coolest kid on the block” but also practicing some sweet moves by yourself in your underwear.
Who is this for?
True Game of Thrones fans of course! We all know one (or ten).