Pyro Mini Fireshooter
Ahh, what a great time to be alive. Not only can you zip around on a four-wheeler that magically turns into a jet ski (“Quadski”) but now you can shoot flames from your wrist. Not only can you jump off a cliff and glide around the sky in your squirrel suit laughing in the face of death but you can throw flames from your wrist like some sort of sinister wizard. This is a real thing. The ultimate party trick to impress your friends with…just remember what happened to Michael Jackson back in ’84 -just go easy on the hair gel and you should be okay.
- Can be hidden under shirtsleeve
- Select handheld or remote function
- Fire barrels individually or simultaneously
- Remote range: 30’ (9.14 m)
- Includes: detachable wrist strap, bundle of flash cotton, 10 large sheets of flash paper (120 flame bursts worth), loader rod, 3 velcro straps for sleeves, cleaning rod, antenna, practice wrist strap, remote arm strap, tweezers, and usb charger
- Warning: this is not a toy. Do not use if below age 18. Do not use without watching instructional videos from manufacturer.
What is it used for?
Shootin’ flames like Wyatt Earp (if he had shot flames instead of guns, of course)
Who is this for?
Those that can appreciate the finer things in life…like wrist mounted flame throwers!