SEEK Compact Thermal Image Camera
The potential energy savings you could enjoy by finding and insulating drafty gaps in your insulation could be up to 10 to 20% per year. But how do you find those leaks? Meet the new SEEK. It hooks right up to your phone (Android or iOS) and will sense and show on the screen temperature differences on any surface. The range of detection is -40 degrees to 626 degrees F. Want to see if your teenager took the car without permission? Just point it at the hood and look for a hot spot that lets you know the engine recently running.
- Choose Android Micro USB or iOS Lightning
- Compatible with iPhones 5+, iPad (4th generation), iPad Minis, and most Android devices
- Free app displays images in one of nine color palette options using either Spot Thermography, Hi-Low, or Threshold mode
- App allows you to record video or images
- Functions equally day or night (based on infrared technology)
- Powered by your phone
- Thermal Sensor: 206 x 156 (32136 temperature data points)
- Detection Distance: 1,000 feet
- Field of View: 36° FOV
- Temperature Range: -40° F to 626° F
- Frame Rate: < 9 Hz
- Lens Material: Chalcogenide
- Microbolometer: Vanadium Oxide (does not require cooling)
- Pixel Pitch: 12 Microns
- Spectral Range: 7.5 – 14 Microns
- Dimensions: 1″ tall x 1.75″ wide x 0.8″ deep
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Includes Seek thermal imaging attachment and waterproof carrying case
- Made in the U.S.
What is it used for?
Looking for temperature differences visually
Who is this for?
Gadget lovers that also love saving money on energy costs