Star Trek: Phaser Remote Control
Some sneaky ninja got a hold of a “real” phaser from the Start Trek set and made a replica. Then some evil geniuses turned this replica into a fully functioning, programmable T.V. remote that has 10 different phaser sounds and will even vibrate when firing (so you KNOW its doing its job). You can now wield the same mighty power that James T. Kirk did in your own grubby hands! Its a good time to be alive.
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Original Series merchandise
- Compatibility: Virtually all home entertainment systems
- Removable Phaser I works as a standalone gesture-based universal remote control
- Personal lock code
- Guided setup teaches you how to use the phaser with spoken prompts
- Store up to 36 programmable gestures over 3 memory banks
- Ten position dial selects range of different Phaser firing sounds (including Phaser Overload sequence)
- (Plus silent mode for stealthy control)
- Tactile force-feedback vibration motor lets you feel the power of the phaser
- Comes with metal display stand with hidden magnet
- Materials: High-quality nickel and brass-plated die-cast metal parts, lacquer coated
- Batteries: Built-in lithium polymer battery (recharges using included USB cable)
- Includes specially-designed, protective transit case, with hidden-magnet, die-cast metal display stand, USB charging cable, special-issue Enterprise screwdriver with blade cover and debossed text, and illustrated poster manual
- Dimensions: Assembled phaser measures 8.2″ x 6″ x 1.4″, protective case measures 12.6″ x 7.4″ x 2.4″
What is it used for?
Changin’ stations and generally establishing yourself as being “in charge”
Who is this for?
Folks with a T.V. (so everyone) that also love Star Trek (again, everyone)