Chemist’s Spice Rack
Do you know someone that is both a laboratory chemist nerd AND also loves to cook? If so then you just found the perfect gift so look no more! These spice test tubes are labelled like a periodic table of elements for that lab chemistry look.
- Spices and oil not included
- Capacity: Test-tubes – 5.2 tsp, Small Flask – 11 tsp, Oil Flask – 1.27 cups
- Materials: Stainless steel, glass, rubber stoppers
- Care Instructions: Handwash with a bottle brush, dry on a rack
- Pepper, Salt, Sugar, and Oil come pre-labeled
9 Spice Test Tubes – with stoppers – perfect for smaller spices
3 Lab Flasks – with stoppers – for salt, pepper, and sugar (salt and pepper stoppers have holes for shaking)
1 Large Lab Flask – with pouring spout stopper – for oil
1 Metal Carrying Tray – for carrying
54 Periodic Table-style Spice Labels – for labeling
Dimensions: (without stoppers):
Spice Test Tube: approx. 1.1″ diameter x 3″ tall
Lab Flask: approx. 1.9″ diameter (at largest) x 3.25″ tall
Large Lab Flask: approx. 3.25″ diameter (at largest) x 5.75″ tall
Carrying Tray: approx. 10.5″ x 7.75″ x 3.5″
What is it used for?
Gettin’ your cookin’ on…chemist style
Who is this for?
That rare combination of someone who is into lab chemistry and cooking