ISO: Humidity-Activated Exhaust Fan and Light
Your bathroom can get pretty humid during a shower, am I right? Consistent humidity inside can be a problem, especially if the nooks and crannies aren’t getting chance to dry out properly. The ISO was invented to help solve that humidity problem. It senses humidity using a special sensor and when activated it triggers the fan which moves humid air out of the bathroom. As an added bonus its also a bathroom light. How thoughtful.
- Fan activated by humidity sensor
- Fan is extremely quiet (sound level: 1-3 sones)
- Fan uses 120V 50/60 Hz with air volume of 90 CFM and ventilates rooms up to 100 sq ft
- Overhead light for bathroom requires two 40W fluorescent bulbs (not included)
- Motion-activated night light requires one 7W incandescent bulb (not included)
- Wall Switch for light and fan included; additional switch on product
- Unit – 12.99″ width x 12.99″ height x 8.84″ depth
- Installed – 12.99″ width x 12.99″ height x 1.57″ depth
- Materials: metal, glass, plastic
What is it used for?
Reducing bathroom humidity.
Who is this for?
People who take showers in a bathroom (so, most of us hopefully)