Catch & Count Magnetic Fishing Rod Set
I bet you know some toddlers out there that you gotta kind of trick into learning. You have to sorta deliver the lesson wrapped in what they think is a fun fishing game but really you are slyly bestowing upon them some counting skills. Feels good to have these kinds of ninja-like education skills…
- Wooden magnetic fishing game
- Dimensions: 7.25″ x 18″ x 2.5″ (1.6 lbs)
- Catch the fish with the magnetic “hook”!
- Includes working wind-up rod and reel
- Use as a 2-player game or solo activity
- Great for hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, core strength, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
What is it used for?
Fishin’ and learnin’
Who is this for?
Kids 3 to 5 that really like hands on games to learn counting skills and eye-hand coordination