Perplexus Epic (Puzzle)
Got a road trip coming up or perhaps a trip to the DMV…anywhere the kids will need to entertain themselves for long periods? No problem, Perplexus Epic has you covered. With this easy to learn but difficult to master strategy game, your kid’s eye-hand coordination skills will be put to the test. Best part? Its all contained so you don’t have 17 pieces to lose…or step on at night. This is a great alternative to digital devices.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master
- Improves hand-eye coordination and spatial relations
- Packed with 125 obstacles to work through
- Arrows on tracks show you which way to go
- Great for travel – no loose pieces
- Includes display stand
- Highly durable construction and materials
What is it used for?
Entertainin’ kids on road trips without having to resort to digital devices
Who is this for?
Generally kids around 8-10 years